It's Monday again, and would you believe that after today there are just two more Mondays in the school year? That's right... summer vacation is on its way! Obviously, I'm loving that. I'm also really rather fond of:
- the beautiful, sunshiney weather
- finishing up all my meetings
- green tea lemonade at Starbucks (with a ginger molasses cookie! yum...)
- lovely comments from all of you!
- field trips
- lots of letters from faraway friends
- the preschool year-end picnic, complete with bouncy castle and sack races
The week ahead is looking good. By Thursday, my report cards should be done and I'll be able to glide into the weekend guilt-free. Sounds good to me! What are you loving this Monday? Be sure to link back to Much Love Anna if you decide to join in.