Pages

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

In Search of Summer: Day 5 {clang clang!}

So, the weather wasn't summery (what else is new?) but taking the trolley for a ride around town seemed like a fun, summery thing to do this afternoon... The boys were so excited they woke up early from their naps and off we went!

Waiting for the trolley to arrive...

... at the fancy trolley stop outside the mall.

Really keen rider.

We rode for 40 minutes, doing the entire loop, and when we got off again the weather had improved enough that cold drinks and a plate of french fries were in order. It was a lot of fun, though I must confess I was a bit carsick by the end of it all!

I wonder what signs of summer the rest of you are seeing? Check out The Yellow Door Paperie's sidebar to follow along.

3 comments:

  1. My son loves bus rides; why I wonder.
    Summer signs: 30ish temperatures, T-shirts, shorts, one more week of school...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks like fun!

    Summer signs for me - barbecuing, sandals, cold coffee drinks, ICE CREAM!


    P.S. I have something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boys are just too cute for words! And I adore Dylan's hat - very dapper!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...