Pages

Friday, June 04, 2010

Flowers for your Friday



Happy Friday, friends! It's going to be a busy day around here. Dylan has preschool, Sawyer and I have housework to do and errands to run, and then we're all off downtown for the rest of the day. I have an appointment with the gall bladder surgeon (sigh... trying not to worry about this too much) and then we're having a visit with my friend Jess, who I haven't seen in months. The weather looks promising, so I'm hoping we can sit outside and have tea in her garden. Afterwards we're going to pop into the museum and then the boys are riding home with Alan on the bus (shhh! it's a surprise! they're going to be so excited when they discover they're going home with Dad on the top-deck of the double decker). We'll all meet back at home for dinner, lawn-mowing (Dylan loves our new push mower) and bath-time, and then I'm going for an evening run. Whew!

What are you doing this Friday? I'd love to hear all about it.

PS: I haven't forgotten about the house tour photos. More this weekend, I promise...

3 comments:

  1. Hope your busy, busy day goes well and I will be thinking of you for your appointment.

    I have an email in the works for you after your fabulous one I received this morning!! Loved it!

    Hope to catch up over the weekend dear. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything today at your appointment goes perfectly well and quickly. Have a simply spectular weekend and be sure to bring some flowers inside.

    Today, I might be lazy, I might do work, but either way, I am heading into NYC tonight for an event at the World Science Festival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had lots of wine on Friday, it was fabulous =-)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...