Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What I'm doing on Wednesday

I'm tired today, and I have such a sore throat. That lingering headache is back too (seriously! what is up with that?) I think we'll stay close to home today. I've got some great scrapbook paper they were giving away at school, so I'll get the boys all set up to do some crafting. And then...

I'll do the laundry and water the garden.

I'll get the dishes washed and put away.

I'll pour myself many a cup of tea.

I'll think about LOST and see if I can't figure out what the hell is going on.

Hopefully I can do all of this in a slow, relaxing way, and will be feeling much better by the end of the day. Because tonight I have a three-hour preschool meeting to attend (I'm sensing a trip to the Starbucks drive-thru in my future...)

What will you do today?

all images via j'adore

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the pictures you used for this post!

    Hope you get to do all those in a peaceful manner and that meeting turns out to be fairly painless!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Cassie...such dreamy photos!

    Sending good mojo your way in hopes that you can miraculously make it through that brutal three hour meeting!

    P.S. Thanks for your sweet encouragement. Life is feeling more sunny today, and i'm sure it will all be okay in time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pics! And my, oh my. I'm a Lostie too and boy am I lost! I hate to see the show end, but I am so excited to get some more answers!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...