unrelated happy photo via j'adore
My Thursday morning, recess-break, 3BT:
1. Got up (and was ready to go) early enough this morning to have time to sit with Dylan and read two chapters of his Dinosaur Cove chapter book before we left. It's amazing how quickly he can get his coat and shoes on when he wants to!
2. I am a cool, calm and independent woman, one who can pull over to a gas-station, pop the hood and deal with an overheated engine on her way to work. Not happy about it. But I can do it.
3. Last night's homemade soup for lunch today. Chicken, lots of veg and barley. Yum! And to go with it? Salad and avocado. Deeeelicious.
And a few more, for fun...
- am wearing capris and sandals (pretending it's summer)
- the sun is shining
- I have a meeting this afternoon so my Thursday workload has been halved
- Just got an email that Alan's passport application was received in Washington... now let's keep our fingers crossed that a new passport will soon be winging its way back to him
- my friend Katie's coming for tea after school (I think I'll pick up some biscotti)
- I'm definitely going for a run once the boys are in bed this evening
- The Office is on tonight and it always makes me laugh
What about you? What are your 3BT today? I'd love to hear.