awesome LOST valentine via here
It's Monday morning again and the start of another week. Today, I'm loving a few things:
- the news we received this morning that our new baby nephew in Ireland has arrived! Welcome, wee Joseph!
- the fact that I can now run for 17 minutes straight (seventeen, people! who'd have thought?) and then do it again after a minute or two of walking
- my lilac bushes are blooming and they smell so good
- the long, light evenings
- watching the birds flock to the feeders that the boys and I filled with seed on the weekend
- looking forward to LOST tomorrow night... whatever will I do when it's over?
Hope you're all having a lovely Monday. Link up to Anna's blog and join in if you like. I always like to hear what fills your heart with joy!