1. Today I am wearing pink cotton pajama pants, a grey t-shirt and a hoodie. I'm thinking jeans, boots and black turtleneck for later though. With my wine-red corduroy blazer.
2. My favourite childhood food was chicken pot pie (those little ones from the freezer section- my mom always got them for us as a treat when we were staying home with a babysitter) and my favourite food now is souvlaki (mmm, pita and tzatziki!)
3. A day that I am too busy to re-apply my lipstick is a day that I really am too busy.
4.The last movie I saw was New Moon (with about a million screaming teenage girls) and the next movie I want to see is Bright Star (I've heard so many good things about it... and who doesn't love Keats, right?)
5. My favourite smell is freshly cut grass because it makes me think of spring and warm, light evenings. (there are so many other smells I love too... lilacs, vanilla, the ocean, Christmas trees, the way my kids smell just out of the bath... but that's another post, I guess!)
6. A weird little quirk I have is typing in my head. While I'm talking, I'm sometimes imagining my fingers on the keyboard, typing away! Yep. Weird.
7. When I take personality quizzes they always say that I am a good friend. I hope that's true. I try to be.
There you have it for another week. I hope you'll head over to The Little Things We Do and play along!
And after that, be sure to check out my first ever giveaway. You've got until Sunday evening to enter...
PS: Sorry for the weirdly inconsistent font colours. Blogger is doing my head in this morning! And I'm too tired to try to fix it.