Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Fill in the blanks Friday

Well, it's Friday. I'm up (after only 5 hours' sleep... urgh) and ready to fill in the blanks. The boys are watching Peppa Pig and I've got a bit of time to drink my tea and lounge in my jammies before the day gets going. Can't guarantee these answers will be the best, but I'll try not to slur my words too much!

1. Today I am wearing pink cotton pajama pants, a grey t-shirt and a hoodie. I'm thinking jeans, boots and black turtleneck for later though. With my wine-red corduroy blazer.

2. My favourite childhood food was chicken pot pie (those little ones from the freezer section- my mom always got them for us as a treat when we were staying home with a babysitter) and my favourite food now is souvlaki (mmm, pita and tzatziki!)

3. A day that I am too busy to re-apply my lipstick is a day that I really am too busy.

4.The last movie I saw was New Moon (with about a million screaming teenage girls) and the next movie I want to see is Bright Star (I've heard so many good things about it... and who doesn't love Keats, right?)

5. My favourite smell is freshly cut grass because it makes me think of spring and warm, light evenings. (there are so many other smells I love too... lilacs, vanilla, the ocean, Christmas trees, the way my kids smell just out of the bath... but that's another post, I guess!)

6. A weird little quirk I have is typing in my head. While I'm talking, I'm sometimes imagining my fingers on the keyboard, typing away! Yep. Weird.

7. When I take personality quizzes they always say that I am a good friend. I hope that's true. I try to be.

There you have it for another week. I hope you'll head over to The Little Things We Do and play along!

And after that, be sure to check out my first ever giveaway. You've got until Sunday evening to enter...

PS: Sorry for the weirdly inconsistent font colours. Blogger is doing my head in this morning! And I'm too tired to try to fix it.

8 comments:

  1. I found you through FITBF :) I love the smell of cut grass too! Hope you have a good day!

    xoxo,
    Cat

    www.nowoodenspoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes a goddess that bakes cupcakes :)

    xoxo,
    Cat

    PS. I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY FRIDAY darling girl!!! I'm a fan of your fill in the blanks- i love your answers and find more and more how alike we are. Like the chicken pot pie? those were my favourite too!!! i really wish they'd make them vegetarian friendly. There's an organic brand that does but you can't get it everywhere. boo! :( :)

    It IS true... you are a very good friend to me and i'm so thankful for our friendship!

    Happy Friday sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the typing bit intrigues me erin...cute! one of my fave smells is fresh cut grass too...oh it's the smell of lazy summer days!
    happy weekend friend!
    xo.
    k

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love chicken pot pie too! my mom used to always make the frozen ones. but recently, I had a hankering for one and got some at the store. well, when I looked at the nutrition facts I practically had a heart attack! oh my, was the fat and cals high! guess I have to make homemade from now on if I want a pot pie :)

    by the way, I never said thank you for the incredibly kind comment you left on my "Debbie Downer" post. thank you for your sweet words. they truly made me feel better! xoxo!

    now, time to check out your giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly, loving the sleeping attire (very Gnomish! hee hee)!

    I too am intrigued by the typing one - very strange, have you always done it?

    And I can certainly agree with your last one - you are a fantastic friend!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed when you said the typing thing! I do that too! Maybe not while I'm walking, but on any flat surface I'll pretend to be typing my name or what I'm thinking since I have that darn keyboard memorized :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do that typing thing in my head, too.

    And I love love love kid lit.

    And I stalk around here sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...