Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Reasons I am loving this Tuesday

{twig & thistle}

1. I've gone for all my scheduled runs this week and I think I'm doing pretty well. I'm trying not to worry that we go from equal parts running and walking tonight to more running and less walking. I'm hopeful it will go well. (fake it till you feel it, right?)

2. The sun is shining and it feels just like spring.

3. The boys are having tacos for dinner at my mom and dad's. I hope they'll save one for me. I love tacos.

4. I've ordered stacks of new books for the library today. I can't wait for the boxes to arrive!

5. LOST is on tonight!!! I get kind of excited when it comes to LOST. Have you noticed?

How's your Tuesday going? So far, so good?

5 comments:

  1. Hope your pancakes were good!

    I've two weeks behind on Lost. Need to get caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a stack of books. I always look forward to those. And I need to get my bum to the library and take out some new ones.

    I also need to get back to my full week of runs. I've been nursing a pulled muscle in my leg so I've had to take it easy for the last two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed that you've been running so much! I have such a hard time staying motivated, but you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! So many questions after watching Lost.
    Is Not-Locke evil or just a poor guy who's been trapped by Jacob? Are Not-Locke and/or Jacob gods who have been experimenting with humankind? Is there good and evil here or just two different complicated sides to the story (just how Lost likes it - remember when we first met Ben and we thought he was good, then evil, then we realized he was just a guy trying to survive?)? What is "the darkness" that's taking over Sayid and Clare? Is the darkness Not-Locke or Jacob or something completely different? What are "the rules" by which Not-Locke is supposed to play and who is enforcing them? What's the deal with them all living out their lives in the real world and being on island? Why is this the last season and they're still creating more questions than answers?!

    Oh how I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am very, very impressed by your running.

    Getting new boxes of things was one of my favourite things about teaching. Especially books though, as I could show them to the children and let them in on what we would be sharing together!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...