Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Go Team Canada!

via here
Yay! We've just had our first gold medal! Alexandre Bildodeau took gold for the most perfect routine in men's freestyle downhill skiing. Those moguls are crazy, and he totally nailed it! So exciting. I am loving the Vancouver Olympics, and feeling just sooo patriotic! Read all about it in our hometown newspaper here. I really need to get a pair of those Olympic mittens now!

{loads of photos from our opening ceremonies shindig Friday night... coming soon!}

2 comments:

  1. I saw some footage over the weekend and some amazing scenery shots of the area - the views are just stunning! What a beautiful part of the world xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you live near Vancouver? Have you stalked, I mean, run into any athletes? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...