Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Flowers for your Friday


Well, friends, Friday is here again! It's going to be a busy and exciting weekend chez Pugh. This afternoon we are getting our new (to us) van and doing a bunch of baking (stay tuned for heart shaped cookies and festive red & pink cupcakes!). The Winter Olympics begin tonight, right here in beautiful BC, and we are planning a little celebration with Canada flags, a big bowl of popcorn and the Opening Ceremonies on tv (no, we are not going anywhere near downtown Vancouver anytime soon, but do plan to enjoy lots of the festivities from the comfort of our living room). Tomorrow is the preschool open house and my Saturday afternoon run (equal parts running and walking now, wow!) and Sunday, of course, is Valentine's Day. Looking forward to all of it. How about you? What are your plans? I'd love to hear...
Erin xo

PS: I just love flowers in a mason jar, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. I'll tell you what my plans didn't include... puking children with no husband around to help! Uggg. I'm glad they're better now. All my fun plans for the weekend are gone. Maybe we can celebrate our return to health with a Valentine's tea party :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...