Sweet Cassie, over at Hydrangeas and White Daisies gave me the Happy 101 Award. To accept it, I have to post 10 things that make me happy, and then pass it on to another blogging friend. Well, I am thrilled to accept it and am quite looking forward to making my list. I do love a good list, after all! And so here they are, 10 things that make me happy:
1. My two beautiful boys.
2. An evening out with girlfriends. I love getting dressed up and going out for dinner and to see a fun girly movie.
3. Watching LOST with Alan and coming up with all sorts of interesting theories about what the heck is going on on that island!
4. Fresh flowers on my kitchen table. Especially if the kitchen is shiny and clean.
5. Getting mail. And sending mail. On pretty stationery. With fun stamps!
6. Watching It's A Wonderful Life every Christmas and crying my eyes out.
7. Sleeping until I'm ready to wake up. And waking up to a cup of tea by the bed.
8. A pair of jeans that fits just right, and looks good too.
9. Making plans. I love to have something to look forward to. Little plans, like a coffee date at Starbucks, and big plans, like a long weekend in France (that was crazy, wasn't it?!) or training to run in a 10K (even crazier?!) All plans are good.
10. Blogging. It makes me feel like a real writer. And a writer is what I want to be when I grow up!
It was difficult to choose just 10 things. There are so many things that make me happy. Like reading and re-reading my favourite books, family get-togethers, birthdays, Christmas trees, sunny days, trips to the beach, seeing old friends and extra foamy chai tea lattes. But I digress... I'll save the rest for my 3BTs. And I'll tag Elizabeth at E-Tells-Tales for the next round. You should read her Boston blog. It's awesome.