Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Festive Friday

We're going to see The Nutcracker tonight! I am so excited for so many reasons. An evening out, all dressed up. Dinner at my favourite restaurant (oh boy, that bread is good!) with my mom, sister and good friend. A beautiful, festive ballet in a gorgeous old theatre. The Sugar Plum Fairy. Hot chocolate in red cups. Christmas cds in the car on the way home. How perfect is all of that? So perfect. Stay tuned for photos this weekend...

image via here

3 comments:

  1. Oh all sounds so wonderful and festive. I really am getting into the spirit of it all so early this year but everyone (including my 5 yr old nephew!) keeps telling me "its not Christmas yet"!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the Nutcracker. I haven't gone in forever. It's such a beautiful show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm going to the nutcracker on the day after christmas - i can't wait! ♥kaileenelise

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...