Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Treasure, party planning, countdown

Wednesday night, time for bed 3BT:

1. At preschool today, Chris (the teacher) hid glittery sequins and confetti all over the playground. The kids went wild for it. Dylan had a shovel full of "treasure" that he was proudly showing off to everyone. I love how something so little can be so exciting for him. And that it made me feel a bit excited too. It's marvellous, experiencing childhood all over again.

2. I'm excited for Saturday. I have got some fabulous loot! (that's all I can say for now, in case a certain someone is reading this...) Amanda and I are party planners extraordinaire!

3. Lots of happy emails from my favourite friend in France, who will be here in less than 2 months! I can't wait to see you, Em!

And now, I'm off to bed. Sweet dreams, all...
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...