Pages

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Ready to go

Am going back to work tomorrow! It's school planning day, and there is much to be done (and not just at work...) Tonight, I have packed the boys their lunches, organized outfits and packed backpacks, planned breakfast, washed and put away the dishes, painted my toenails and gathered up all my school supplies in a neat little pile by the front door. We will need to be washed, fed, dressed and on the move by about quarter to 8. It's going to be hectic, but I am determined to do it all with a smile on my face. I will not shout, "Shoes! NOW!" Not once. I think I deserve some flowers (partly as a reward for getting through the working mum madness, and also as a motivator). Aren't these ones pretty?

image via fat mum slim

1 comment:

  1. Where are the boys going today?
    ps You do deserve some flowers. Tell your husband :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...