Pages

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Not so much

"Good-morning, good-morning, it's great to stay up late
Good-morning, good-morning to you!"

Like the adorable Debbie Reynolds in the hilarious and wonderful Singin' in the Rain, I am very much a night owl. I took a break from the late nights when the boys were small, opting to go to bed early and then get up frequently throughout the night (ugh). But, once they were sleeping through the night, I was back to my old ways (the only problem being that I never, ever get to sleep in! sigh). These days, I'm rarely in bed before 11, 11:30 p.m. I've gotten especially bad over the summer, staying up late to read, blog or watch LOST (I've mentioned that I love it, right?) But last night, I decided that I had to talk myself into going to bed early. I need to get into the habit now, so I'm not so sleepy/grumpy/frazzled or unable to put together a decent outfit before 10 a.m. School starts in 5 days, and I am going to have to be up and dressed and out the door, kidlets in tow, by 7:45, three mornings a week. So, I figure I better start practicing. NOW. Wish me luck, won't you?

1 comment:

  1. i am the same way. my kids wake up bright and early the morning after i stay up til 1am...a little too often.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...