Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Book of the Week


One of the greatest things about my job is that I get to buy books. Lots and lots of books! All with somebody else's money. It is so much fun. I just bought The Penderwicks on Thursday, and already I love it (at only about 70 pages in)! It is reminiscent of Elizabeth Enright, whose books I adored as a kid. Can't really review it yet, as I've really only just begun, but so far, so good! I have a feeling I will be diving straightaway into the sequel (which I also bought), and then eagerly awaiting books 3, 4 and 5. I'll get back to you...

1 comment:

  1. cound good, we are obsessed by Eleanor Estes at the mo, but would like to read this too!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...