Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Words of wisdom

Isn't it wonderful, the things you can find on the internet as you roam around? I found this great quote here and I love it. And so, this afternoon when the little rascals get up from their nap, I will turn off the computer and forget about the dishes and give them my undivided attention for ages and be a really good mother. (confession: some days I do just flake out and let them watch way too much tv... ssshhh! don't tell!) We'll go to the park or the library or the lake, and just have fun! Maybe we'll even order in dinner, so that we can play longer and enjoy the last days of summer without having to make another mess to clean up. Sounds like the perfect Friday afternoon to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...