Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fortunate, fattening, fab

Way too late on Saturday night, 3BT:

1. I know a girl who has just found out that her son has a serious illness. It makes me feel so lucky and grateful that (aside from the copious amounts of snot we're dealing with at the moment) our boys are healthy and strong.

2. The blackberry crumble is all gone and thank goodness for that. It's been staring at me every time I open the fridge, and demanding that I take another bite! Tomorrow morning, I will be back on track and sticking to all healthy stuff. I know that I will feel better as a result.

3. I saw The Time Traveler's Wife tonight. I wasn't sure what to expect, because it got some bad reviews. But you know what? I thought it was great. Even though I did go through quite a lot of kleenex while watching it...

That's all for now. All my boys are asleep, and I should be too.
G'night,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...