Pages

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Butterflies

This is it. I leave for France today! I am filled with mixed emotions. Mostly, I am just so excited. I can't wait to see Em, to be in France (where I have always, always wanted to be), to have 5 whole days of girl time (I am so well stocked up on magazines and Jane Green novels for this trip!) and an actual holiday. But I am also queasy. I am nervous about flying (wish me luck and say a little prayer for a safe, uneventful journey, won't you please?) and I am worried that I will miss the boys too much. It's a long time to be away from them, after all. They, however, are quite keen to have some "Daddy days" and I know, realistically, that the days will fly by and I will be so busy by the pool and at the wedding, and having so much fun that there will be little time to fret about it. And this time next week, I'll be back home with them again, and probably wishing I were still in Europe... So, no more worrying. It's time to zip up my suitcase, check that I've got my passport one more time, and say a bientot!!! My next post will be from Pommiers.
Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...