Pages

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Tea party, races, re-watch

Trying to get back into the habit of the daily 3BT. Here are the things that made me smile today:

1. My friend Sheila and her little boy Noah were supposed to come for a tea party today. When something came up and Sheila couldn't drive, we decided to take the tea party to them. We packed up the cookies, the napkins, the fruit and off we went. Had a great time.

2. Running races on the trail. Sawyer shouting out, "Run, Mummy! Run! I run too!" The four of us laughed like crazy.

3. Re-watching LOST from the beginning. Love, love, loving it! So much to discuss now that we know what's to come. Makes the loooong wait till January a bit more bearable, too.

Just heading upstairs now, to sit down with my cup of tea, my husband, and my tv boyfriend... Talk about a perfect evening! Hope yours is just as good,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...