Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cupcakes, thank you note, it's a date

It's been a while since I've posted a 3BT, hasn't it? I haven't given up on noticing the little (and beautiful) things... have just been super busy with year-end stuff at school and preschool and running around like a crazy person. Let's see what I can come up with on this lovely Thursday morning...

1. Dylan's last day of preschool is today. He is very excited about the gooey chocolate cupcakes we made for him to take to the class party. Each one is topped with a colourful plastic dinosaur. "Mum," he says to me, "Everyone can keep the dinosaur they get. But I will need to hand them out because I want to make sure I get the T-Rex, okay? I want it because it is the fiercest."

2. I took the minutes at the preschool exec meeting last night, so my friend (and our secretary) Sheila could have a break. There have been a lot of meetings lately! Anyway, got a lovely note from her this morning expressing her appreciation. Apparently, I "rock"... good to know!

3. Amanda and I have made a date to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on July 15th. Can't wait!!!

Must run. It's the school talent show today and there's much to be done! What are you up to today?
E

PS: It's now a few hours later, and I thought you'd like to know... The vice principal let me sneak away to the preschool for a while this morning, so I got to be there with Dylan when he handed out his cupcakes. He was thrilled to see me, and I was so happy not to have missed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...