Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sisters, sore muscles, snuggle

3BT, way past my bedtime:

1. Amanda drives to my house every Wednesday, all the way from Sidney, to look after Sawyer and make my life easier. She is the best sister anyone could ask for.

2. I went for a big walk at lunch, and again tonight. My legs are aching. But in a good way...

3. At bedtime, Dylan said to Alan and I, who were sitting on the bed with him, "Snug right up, Mum and Dad! I want to sing you a song called I really really love you!"

It's been a long day. But a good one. And now I am so ready for bed.
Good-night,
E

1 comment:

  1. You're just saying that because I was in a pissy mood! But thanks, I'll take it anyhow!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...