Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Vroom vroom




Grandad and Granny sent Dylan a fantastic remote control car for his birthday and I'm not sure who was more excited about it- Dylan or his dad! We were off to an empty parking lot the other day for a test drive (in the freeeeezing cold, I might add)... All three boys had a great time, until I forced them all back into the van, to go home and get warm again. I'm sure this will become a regular outing, especially as the weather starts to improve. Thomas gave Dylan a remote control car, too. When both are charged up, can't you just imagine the races that will ensue? It's a boys' paradise...

PS: Also, don't you love how appropriate the "small car" label is in that parking spot? Most amusing, non?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...