Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hurrah for pancakes!




It was Mardi Gras yesterday, and we absolutely had to make pancakes for supper, as is our annual tradition.  Pancakes were flying through the air, and the boys were shouting with laughter. I even had a go at the flipping, which I usually leave up to Alan (our kitchen floor is dirty enough by the end of the day, without me throwing pancakes around!) They were delicious crepe-style pancakes and they were sooooo good. We had them with lemon and sugar, with syrup, with Nutella, and even stuffed with bacon and cheese. They don't call it "Fat Tuesday" for nothing!

E

PS: That is a terrible photo of me, I know, but I just had to show off how high I managed to toss that pancake, and catch it again!

1 comment:

  1. I am very impressed by your crêpe-tossing skills! And thrilled that I have managed to bring you over to the "Nutella Side" (like the "Dark Side" but about a million times yummier!)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...