Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Afternoon at the park





It was such a nice, sunny day yesterday. So when Kelly dropped the boys off with me after school, I decided to forgo the usual housework/dinner prep and off we went to the park instead. We had drinks from Starbucks first, then played on the slide, the diggers and the climbing equipment.  It was a lovely long afternoon in the sunshine, and I'm glad I decided to skip the job-list for a bit. Laundry, dishes and vacuuming can wait. Little boys shouldn't always have to!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait until I begin watching Dylan and Sawyer(2 months to go!)...the 5 of us will have so much fun down at the Pink Elephant Park!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun outing! And (dare I say it?) looks like Spring is nearly here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin I couldn't agree with you more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...