Pages

Friday, March 07, 2008

In like a lion...




We're one week into March already, and what a week it has been! I started back to work on Monday. I was so worried about it, but it turned out really well. Both boys enjoyed "Daddy Day" in its new time slot on Mondays, and after a bit of a bumpy start (literally) at Kelly's on Tuesday, they are adjusting well to the change of scenery. When I rushed back on Wednesday at lunch (school is close enough that I can come home to nurse during my lunch hour), they were having lots of fun and weren't even all that impressed by my appearance! Dylan loves to play with all the different toys at the Kelsey house, and especially enjoys chasing Honey the kitten around the house! At school, I'm right back into my routine and enjoying work. It's so nice to have a real break at recess, during which I can drink my (still hot) cup of tea in peace... That being said, am looking forward to spring break, which starts next Wednesday!

Now it's Friday and we've been getting ready for Dylan's 3rd birthday party. Is my baby boy really about to be 3 years old? Wow! We're planning a construction-site themed event on Sunday. Let's hope the cake looks as good in real life as it does in my head! I'll take loads of photos of the birthday boy, I promise!

For now, here are some photos of our boys (3 years old and almost 9 months...) enjoying a spring afternoon in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...