Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Doing well, all things considered


As you've probably noticed, my posts have been getting fewer and further between. I don't know where the time has gone. We seem to be on the go all day every day! Other than the nasty cold we're all working our way through (and the general lack of sleep that comes with parenting two little ones), things are pretty good.

Congratulations to:
Dylan, for working hard at staying in his bed and not screaming the house down in the middle of the night! And for coming with me last weekend to check out our local co-op preschool. He loved it, and we've registered him for the 3-year old program starting in September!
Sawyer, for adjusting well to his new room, and sleeping through the night consistently for almost a week now. Hurrah! (now if only big brother would do the same...) As well, Sawyer has learned to roll over, and over and over, and can now travel around a room with amazing speed and agility! Wow!
Alan, for single-handedly turning over the beds in the garden and preparing to build a fence to keep the children in!
Me, for going to the gym this morning! It has been far, far too long since my last visit, and I'm looking forward to getting back into that routine. Dylan has gone to Kelly's for the day (to test the waters before I head back to work on March 3rd! yikes!) and Sawyer had a marvellous time in the childminding room (I peeked in several times between weight machines, and he was bouncing away happily in the exersaucer!) Needless to say, I am one very happy mummy! It's good to have some "me time!"

E

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...