Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's a(nother) boy!



I'm so happy to announce the arrival of my newest nephew, Kilian James Jungen, born yesterday afternoon at 1:57 pm (right around the time I was typing yesterday's post and waiting for some news!) He weighs 7 lbs 14 oz and is 19 inches long. A real beauty with lots of dark, curly hair! I can't wait to meet him. We sure do have a lot of boy babies in our family! Of the 5 babies born between 2005 and 2007 in the Byrne/Pugh/Jungen clan, 4 of them have been boys. It's going to make for some wonderfully loud family get-togethers, I'm sure!
Congratulations Amanda, Philip and big brother Thomas! And welcome to the world, little Kilian. We love you already...
E

1 comment:

  1. Erin
    Please pass on best wishes to Amanada and her family, little Kilian sure looks sweet....
    Congrat Auntie....
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...