Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Growing up fast




Sawyer can now sit up for long periods of time in his swing (no reclining, Mum, thank you very much!) and sometimes even tries to sit up on his own on the carpet (with me hovering millimetres away...) A new favourite activity is pushing trucks around on the tray of his swing. He also likes lying on his tummy, reaching for things. Getting ready to crawl, perhaps? He'll soon be 5 months old. I can hardly believe it! My little baby is not so little anymore! Which brings me to the question... why doesn't he sleep through the night yet?! He's so good at naps, but still likes to wake off and on through the wee hours. I live in hope that one day (soon-ish) I'll feel well-rested, and human, again!

E

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about feeling human again. I asked my Mom when I wasn't going to feel tired anymore and she told me thirty years later and she still feels it, and now with grandkids....

    But, E, your boys are beautiful, you are v. blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...