Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007

No news yet!


Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know the most recent news... I am now 39 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Have just returned from a doctor's appointment- my blood pressure is still good, baby's heartbeat is "perfect" and all is well. However, I'm apparently not ready to give birth just yet... not effaced or dilated much at all. I'll go for another appointment on Monday to check progress, and may be sent for a non-stress test and ultrasound a week tomorrow if nothing's happened yet. I am still really hopeful that I can avoid a repeat c-section, so think positive thoughts and send them my way, will you please? Watch this space for more news as it comes available...

Happy First Day of Summer!

E

2 comments:

  1. Is that bump there really your tummy? It looks TOO perfectly round, and, my, do you look happy!

    Good luck with it all, will be thinking for you and looking forward to news of the arrival of the wee one. We are off for three weeks holidays, so, 'til then....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin you look so healthy and happy! Sending all our thoughts to you - we are just waiting to hear the news......

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...