Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

(Much) better day!





First of all, I must apologize for my rant the other day! It was a "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad" day and I just had to get it off my chest. Things are soooo much better now. I have discovered how truly wonderful my friends are- they have helped me vacuum (every single corner of my dusty house), spray (take that, fleas!), tidy... They have made me delicious dinners to heat up for my hungry family, brought me treats from Starbucks, done my laundry, and have pretty much managed to cross a dozen things off my huge to-do list. To them I am eternally grateful! I am now feeling a whole lot more relaxed and ready for the madness that lies ahead. Due date fast approaching... now just 11 days away.

And now, here are some fun photos from a family bbq last weekend at my cousin Patty's house. How could I stay grumpy when I have such cute snaps of my gorgeous little boy to look at?!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...