Pages

Sunday, January 05, 2014

Scenes of Christmas

I go back to work tomorrow morning, after two busy, festive and fun-filled weeks off {never mind the stomach bug we got for the second year in a row... let's just pretend it never happened!}

Here are a few photos of the fun we had...

Santa {my dad!} visited my class on the last day of school- it was pure magic


Christmas lights in the capital 

The national gingerbread competition at the Laurel Point Inn... the Harry Potter one was our favourite {of course}

Decorations on Government Street

Outdoor nativity pageant at Topaz Park

Plenty of tea drinking

Our pretty mantle and fireplace on Christmas Eve

The boys in their Christmas jammies

Ugh! Sawyer got a Furby!


Waiting for midnight, New Year's Eve

Happy New Year! Let's crack open the ginger ale!

Lighting sparklers to welcome in 2014

A sunny afternoon downtown, with the cutest boys in the whole wide world

Packing up the decorations for another year...

Happy New Year, friends! Are you back into your regular routine yet? Any resolutions for the year ahead? I'm determined to make this one much, much better than the last. I wish the same for you. And with that, I'm off to bedfordshire... ;~) And to kindergarten in the morning!

Good-night,
E xo

1 comment:

  1. Such WONDERFUL photos Erin! I forgot to ask how Dylan liked his jammies! You captured some perfect shots of Christmas in Victoria and of Santa! I think you should take a photography class, you are so good at it!!
    hugs, momj

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...