Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

On the agenda today


Pick blackberries, great big buckets full.
Find a good blackberry crumble recipe.
Fold & put away the laundry.
Finish cleaning out the closets.
Take the boys to the library. Remember to bring summer reading record sheets this time.
Shop for new lunch bags and "inside" shoes.
Skype with Cassie.
Start planning lessons for the first few weeks of school.
Go to the gym and run until I don't feel stressed out anymore. I could be there a while.

4 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmm blackberries save a few for me PLEASE!!!! my mouth is watering already! see you soon hugs K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two cookie sheets' worth in the freezer right now, and a bucketful ready for me to bake a blackberry crumble! There'll definitely be some here for you when you arrive. Can't wait! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Yum, blackberries. Have a good week.

    PS I know you have probably been busy. Just a wee reminder that it would be great if you followed Carole's Chatter back. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for following Carole's Chatter. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...