Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Scenes from the weekend

Why do the weekends always fly by so fast? There's so much to get done and never enough time to squeeze all of it in. There is an awful lot to do around our place all the time, indoors and out {the joys of being home-owners, I suppose} and so it's just a matter of deciding which thing to tackle and when.  We tried hard this weekend to find a balance between work and fun. I think we got it, even if we didn't finish everything on our list. There's always next week, right?

 Purple and white makes for a pretty combination

 So do yellow and green

 Love how these tiny white flowers look in the sunshine...

 The pink peony is done. Several of these red beauties have recently arrived in its place.

 Water fight!

 The most enormous {and unusual} dragonfly

Dylan's list of stuff to pack for Sorrento {less than 5 weeks to go!}

 Board games with Gramma

 A bike ride to Starbucks 

These beautiful wildflowers are all over our garden

 We finished making the suite look lovely

Sunday night tea + trashy novel. Aaaah...

I know I went a bit overboard with the flower photos but our garden is just so bloomy right now, I couldn't help myself!

Hope your weekend was full of flowers and good times, too. Did you read anything good? Eat anything delicious? I'd love to hear about it, and your plans for the week ahead...

2 comments:

  1. I'll never tire of pretty garden/flower photos. So keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got it, Kayla! Plenty more where that came from...

      Delete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...