Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy things to end the week with


There are a million tulips in my garden! Okay, maybe not a million. But definitely a hundred. 

It's pro-d day today. Which means a catered lunch, plenty of chit-chat with like-minded colleagues, and coming away with some fabulous new ideas to try out in my kindergarten class. It also means not having to get up quite so early as I normally would, and I'm all for that.

The birthday parcels just keep on coming! I am one lucky girl.

Skype dates and phone dates with my lovely, faraway friends. I've got a few coming up.

I like to wear my silver Tiffany & Co. charm on a necklace, regardless of what I'm wearing {skirt and sweater, jeans and a tee, whatever}. It makes me feel fancy.

Dylan and I are going for a run/bike-ride this weekend. I'll run, he'll ride alongside me. Love it.

Fringe is on tonight. I'm looking forward to curling up on the couch with Alan {and some popcorn} to watch it once the boys are in bed.

It's the little things, isn't it?

Happy Weekend!
E xo

tulip photo via here




12 comments:

  1. Happy Friday ! And see you soon - I hope you got my parcel - tea together soon and cupcakes to celebrate our birthdays!
    Hugs K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tea & cupcakes + you & me = a most wonderful birthday celebration!

      The parcel just arrived, and I love it. Thank you!

      See you soon. Hurrah!!!
      xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. yes! It's absolutely the little things. :) like date night eating greasy pizza, yes?

    happy weekend beautiful friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's the little things that make each day special. Oh you should show a picture of your Tiffany charm :) I wear my necklace pretty much everyday. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, Gracie! Still have several NYC posts to write... And many, many photos!

      Delete
  4. I have a tiffany's necklace that I wear every day too - it's not anything fancy, but it certainly has become my "signature piece".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a Tiffany's key that I wear every day. My husband gave it to me on our last anniversary. How was your PD day? I am a secretary at a school, and I know teachers really appreciate the time off to talk about and implement new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pro-D was good. We had a good speaker who gave us some really great ideas for kindergarten. And the lunch was tasty, too!

      Delete
  6. Well I hope you brought some of those tulips inside and put them in a pretty little vase. I did that this week, because I wanted to enjoy some inside and outside :)

    Hopefully one day my garden will be as impressive as yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a vase full of red ones on the dresser in our bedroom and I think I'll fill up a jar today for the kitchen table. We've got some gorgeous purple ones in the back yard!

      Our garden is a constant work in progress. Every year it gets prettier. I'm sure yours will be the same, Lauryn!

      Delete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...