Pages

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Go hang out in France this Saturday...



So you all know how much I love my best friend, Em, who lives way too far away in France, right? Well, I love her little blog, too. And today, she introduced a fab new feature, Instasamedi, a weekly post showcasing her best instagram photos from the previous week. I have to confess, I was a little bit jealous of her iPhone and its awesome apps before. But now that I've seen this new post, I'm pretty sure I need to ask for one for my birthday. It's still several months away, so there's lots of time for the people who know and love me to start saving... ;~)

Anyway, please go check out Em's blog, Rue de France, and her fun new feature {which will be posted every Saturday}. Leave her lots of lovely comments, too, okay? Okay. That's what I'm off to do right now.

Hope you're having a super samedi!
E xo

3 comments:

  1. Aaaah Erin!! My Blackberry has just about had it, and I'm toying with the idea of getting an iPhone, too. Hmmm......
    I'm off to check out your friend's blog! Thanks for the tip!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup pour le promo, Erin!! I just wish you could REALLY have come over to hang out this past weekend. We would have drunk tea, chatted for hours, eaten croissants, gotten rid of those calories by taking a big walk along the lake, then gone to my favourite chocolat chaud café before wandering back home to make leek/potato soup for dinner, bien sûr!

    Oh & we would have taken zillions of great Instagram photos of all that fun with our iPhones. Yes, there's an "s" on iPhone. Because you definitely need one. NEARLY as much as you need to come visit me in Annecy one day {soon...}

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. to Jo:
    1/ Hi!!
    2/ You certainly need to trade your Blackberry for an iPhone.
    3/ Would you like to come spend a day in Annecy avec moi & Erin? That would be fabulous...
    4/ Thank you for your visit to/comment on my blog!
    5/ I'm heading over to "thank u and good nite" right now!! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...