Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Advent Window- December 16th


Whee! It's the last day of school! As of about 2 o'clock this afternoon, I will officially be on Christmas vacation! Bring on the tree-trimming, carolling, gingerbread-baking, merry-making good times!

PS: I have taken loads of photos lately of everything from Christmas concerts to pretty paper decorations, from parcels I've received to fancy hotels and the twinkly downtown lights, and will share them all with you in the week ahead. Get ready for it! And in the meantime, hope you are having the happiest of holiday seasons. I want to hear all about it, so get commenting, won't you please?

image via here

6 comments:

  1. love that picture!! I am full of Christmas Cheer!! i just got a HUGE online Boots order and i am loving it all the dining table is ful of presants!! eeeeeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a beetle! You're so lucky to have all the holiday season off work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see all of your Christmas loveliness next week. :-) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instead of reading and dashing I am commenting today! You know I am always here reading though ;)
    Love your advent this year, fingers crossed next year I will be able to blog my own again.
    Cannot wait to hear/see about all your Christmasy things, happy last day of school!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see your photos! And why do you get so much time off for Christmas vacation? No fair! We always only got about a week or so off -- and this year I don't really get any time off (though I do get to work from my parents' home for a few days). Have a great weekend, Erin -- and thank you again for the early birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see all your Christmas-ing that has been happening while you've been busy! I want to be on vacation so bad! Glad you are enjoying yours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...