Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Advent Window- December 17th


It's the last day of school! We're making felt mice with candy cane tails, singing songs, playing Christmas BINGO, and watching a movie {I'm trying to decide between How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Frosty the Snowman... maybe we'll watch both!} I've also got a staff breakfast and our preschool Supper with Santa {for 120 people! organized by yours truly... yes, I am insane!} Think I'll be worn out by the end of it all? And perhaps a hot chocolate with Bailey's will be in order? Yeah, I think so, too.

What are you up to today? Do tell. I hope it involves reindeer and jingle bells...

1 comment:

  1. Oh the last day of school before Christmas - we used to take games and toys into school and I carried on this tradition when I was teaching and make a point of sitting down and playing with the kids - Some of my favourite days.

    You really are super woman Mrs Pugh - hope all goes well with the supper and you feel better lady!

    We must pencil in a skype date next week!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...