Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If only

{via here}

It has been a long day, a day with a lot of running around and standing in line and sitting in traffic. I have just finished making dinner, packing lunches and backpacks (and my school bag, too) and cleaning up the mess I made. Oh, and we ate dinner too, so I guess I should load the dishwasher now that we're done. I've got 45 minutes until I need to head out the door again to yet another preschool meeting. A meeting that probably won't end until at least half past nine. Sigh. I really don't feel like going. Don't get me wrong. I'm the vice-president of the co-op. I'm keen. But tonight, I could really go for a glass of wine and a good book. In a room that looks like this. On a bed that looks like that. Isn't it divine? (ooh, and a foot rub! a foot rub would be lovely...)

A girl can dream, right?

Okay, I've got 35 minutes now. Better get these boys into their pajamas. Wish me luck dragging them away from the marble-works and into the bathroom to brush their teeth. Something tells me they won't be impressed.

3 comments:

  1. Do make sure to spoil yourself a wee bit this weekend, yes? I think you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be lying right beside you on that gorgeous bed with my own foot-rub going on! Wouldn't time for a lie-down, a book and a massage be loverly! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing the weekend is just round the corner and I hope you have a relaxing one planned love! Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...