Pages

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Tumblr Tuesday {travel in style}

It's Tuesday again, but I have hardly any time to write anything. I am in the midst of purchasing travel insurance, banking some English pounds, washing and drying and folding laundry, cleaning my house top to bottom, and packing bags for a family of four (man, that's a lot of stuff to lug across the world!) Speaking of bags, can you guess what today's Tumblr Tuesday theme is?




For more pretty pictures of luggage and other lovelies, come visit my tumblr, J'adore.

I'd love to stick around and chat, but my (not so fabulous as these) suitcases are calling. And so is London!!! I'll try to pop back later and find a chance to visit you and your lovely blogs before I tackle the next task, okay? Until then, tell me... what does your luggage look like? And what do you wish it looked like? I'm quite partial to the fifth photo down... She's got a real Audrey Hepburn vibe going on, non?

4 comments:

  1. these photos are lovely, great finds miss erin! i like the audrey-esque one too; but i can't pick which photo i like best and the luggage either! i WISH my luggage looked like all of those, to have a selection in all those when i travel, hehe. i basically just use old purses and try not to check any bags. if i do, then old, boring duffel bags unfortunately, haha.

    hope your packing for LONDON is going very well. i hate packing more than most things and always wait until the last minute to do so. and packing for all those in the fam? wow, a round of applause is deserved! congrats on the trip, so excited myself, to see your photos! <3

    <3 <3
    - L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have vintage suitcases, but in the meantime, I'm sticking with my teal-ish blue/green modern ones. They do get my stuff where it needs to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous photos! My luggage is the usual luggage (black with a bit of trim). It's quite light which is good for travelling but I wish I had those gorgeous vintage suitcases. I'm sure they would be too heavy for plane travel but it's nice to wish.

    I hope all the packing goes well and have fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. Absolutely LOVING all the vintage travel joy going on here! You have such an eye, Erin!

    I'm totally getting travel high off of your so-soon vacation posts!

    (To answer your question...Ireland is in 12 days!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...