Happy Monday, my friends! Can it really be that today is the last Monday in July? That we're already almost half-way through the summer holidays? Say it isn't so! I'd like to slow things down a little this week, to just sit in the sunshine and feel the breeze and keep my eyes closed for a nice long while. We'll see...
Anyway, since it's Monday, I think it's time to share the love, don't you? Here are a few things that have got me smiling at the moment:
- My brother is home from the hospital and recovering ~ hallelujah!
- The weather forecast is nothing short of fantastic, which means more beach/park/BBQ time in our future :)
- On Thursday, I'm off to Vancouver to see my favourite (usually faraway) friend, Em!!! We are having a girly night of pedicures, appies and martinis, followed by a sleepover, a long lazy Friday and then a weekend of wedding party fun (including a dance party in her parents' carport! awesome!)
- Alan's on his way to join me for the festivities after work on Friday night... it will be the first time we've been away together, just the two of us, since before Sawyer was born! The boys are very excited about their sleepover weekend at Gramma and Grampa's house
- Watermelon, and plenty of it! (I'm not even exaggerating when I say that Alan bought a watermelon that is heavier than Sawyer! It is enormous)
- Ice cream art by my crafty boys (totally going up on the kitchen wall)
- And finally, several lovely ladies have agreed to write guest posts for me whilst I'm away (have I mentioned we're off to England in 12 days?!) and they've started arriving in my inbox... stay tuned for a sneak peek later this week!
As always, be sure to link up over on Anna's blog, Much Love, and let me know what you're loving this Monday. Because when you're happy, I'm happy.