Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Much Love Monday

It's Monday again, and time for some love! Unfortunately, I haven't got the camera with me, so I've chosen a photo from my tumblr to share with you. Isn't it lovely? Can you spot the teeny red heart on the teacup?


Today I'm loving the sound of the rain on the skylights. It sounds so peaceful, the steady beat of it. Music to my ears in a busy and normally very noisy elementary school! And I bet the flowers and new trees in my garden are loving it too...

How's your Monday going? Check out Much Love Anna and link up to play along. It's a lovely way to start the week!

5 comments:

  1. It is raining here too which is really lovely. I posted your bday card today so i dont think it will make it to you by your birthday :-( Have a wonderful monday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture! so lovely and perfect for a monday. And I love the sound of rain on my window. It's one of life's simple pleasures! Thanks for the well wishes! I'm feeling much better now that I've slept for almost 13 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of rain too. It makes me feel so safe and cozy indoors.
    Have a great week xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute photo! I DO see the lil red heart! :)

    even though I don't love the rain, rain drops on skylights does sound lovely... it is bright and sunny here, though!

    and your comment came just as we got the mail today! and there WAS an adorable package from you! thank you again! it definitely brought a smile to my face this Monday, a day when smiles are always needed! :) it's like my birthday came a day early! thanks again, you are just the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that picture, it is one of those ones which has popped up everywhere and makes me relax a little each time a see it.

    Hope Monday continued to be peaceful.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...