Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The fairy, the witch and the ladybug

Kim, from the fabulous Fill Your Well, gave me this blog award this morning. I think it's lovely and hilarious all at the same time. It's nice to be known as a "gorgeous lady of blogging" and amusing that there's a blog award out there called GLOB.


Kim presented a fun photo challenge. The idea is to open your first photo folder, scroll down to the tenth photo, and then post it (and the story behind it). Of all the photos it could have been, this just had to be the one I found, didn't it? It's so flattering...


That's my sister Amanda (the witch), our friend Allison (the ladybug), and me (queen of the fairies!) at a Halloween party in October 2000. What are we doing, you ask? Isn't it obvious? We are being hard core rocker chicks and making our heavy metal faces. Do you like my bridesmaid's dress cum fairy costume? Nice, huh? I sort of look like I'm naked, seeing as the dress is almost the exact same shade as my skin.

Thank you, Kimbirdy, for that exciting blast from the past! I was in need of a laugh and that one came at just the right moment. It also brought back some happy memories of a really fun night. Remember the witch fingers, girls? Mmm...

I have a few other awards I need to get to as well, the Honest Scrap award from Sonshine Music (who loves LOST almost as much as me) and the Kreative Blogger award from Blair at B-Mused. Soon, ladies, I promise! Maybe even tonight...

In the meantime, how about I pass some of this love along to a few of the most gorgeous ladies of blogging I know?

Micaela at Dolce Vita
Katrina at Kat's Cradle

Please play along, girls. I can't wait to see your photos!

3 comments:

  1. YES! I love that picture! So awesome! Thanks for playing along. Oh, and I just emailed you about a favorite little pastime involving a certain mysterious island...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...this photo is seriously AMAZING! So happy it was number ten in your file! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous picture and indeed very glamorous!! Thank you so much for passing this on to me - wonder what photo mine will turn up!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...