via tiny white daisies
How pretty are these window sill planters? I love them. They combine my love of spring flowers, this watery blue colour, and (of course) tea cups! I wish I had some all lined up in a row on the front counter in my library, where I'm sitting right now and listening to the rain on the skylights.
Things I'm thinking about on this drizzly Thursday morning:
- the flowers in my garden must be drinking up these raindrops and loving it
- booking our flights to England this summer (please oh please let me find a seatsale!)
- the really good book I'm reading at the moment (The School of Essential Ingredients) ... have you read it?
- plans for Dylan's 5th birthday party (I need to make a shopping list!) at the nature sanctuary next weekend
- my run tonight (run 3 min/walk 1 min x10)
- how Dylan counted to 119 in the van this morning on the way to playschool, and how cute it was when he said, "Wow! I'm tired now from counting that high. I think I need a break."
- what I'm making for dinner tonight (vegetable curry with brown rice... yum!)
- how organized I'm going to have to be to catch the bus to the ferry at 5:45 tomorrow morning! (it will be soooo worth the early wake-up though, to be at the Olympics!)
- LOST (I'm pretty much always thinking about LOST...)
What are you thinking about this morning?
PS: I have a student teacher right now, so I have time to think about all this stuff while I'm at work! What am I going to do after spring break when I have to actually teach again? Guess I'd better start planning some lessons now...