Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Girls' night, clothes horse, wrecking ball

Thursday morning, up too early (so what else is new?) 3BT:

1. Kelly and I went to Superstore last night and wandered the aisles chatting for ages. So much fun, and just like the days when she lived 4 houses down. Then we came back here and drank tea and talked until it was almost midnight. I was so tired by the time I got into bed, but I didn't even care. She'll be gone again in a few days and I'll wish for another evening like that.

2. I got some great new (size 8) jeans yesterday, on sale for $10! And a cute Frenchy, striped shirt. With all the fab clothes Alan got me for Christmas, and these new additions, it's like I have a whole new wardrobe!

3. Today is gingerbread house demolition day. Can't you just imagine their glee?

7 comments:

  1. Have fun with the gingerbread house :) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Size 8.... that is my goal. I am at a 10 and need to wittle away 20 more pounds to be in my comfort zone again. It is a slow go!
    Thanks for the inspiration today.
    Cheers~Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting new clothes and reuniting with friends. Happy New Years Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gingerbread house demolition day celebration sounds wonderful, but it's also a little bit sad, isn't it, because Christmas is over... Hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve. Happy New Year & all the best for 2010, that all your wishes come true ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brit- I am definitely sad about Christmas being over. I love this time of the year so much, and always feel an overwhelming sense of glumness (so not a real word, I know!) when January rolls around. The gingerbread house was a disaster from the beginning though, so I'm not too sad to see it go. I've got high hopes for a really lovely looking one next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you, Little Miss Size 8!! YAY! :) I love seeing old friends, especially when their visits are packed with late evenings chatting, shopping, watching movies...like you're truly cashing in on every moment possible before they (physically) fleet out of your world and you return to letters, phone calls and e-mails.

    Happy New Year to you, Erin! :) It sounds like it is starting off in a fantastic fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the most fabulous time, shopping and chatting! I felt it the next morning but it was so much fun. I would do it again in a heart beat.Thank you for joining me and I look forward to doing it again real soon.
    Happy New Year and see you real soon
    Love your pioneering Friend!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...