Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Up, art, indoors, snow shovel

My Friday afternoon, rainy day 3BT:

1. Sawyer had a handful of strings attached to 4 helium balloons. He stood perched on the edge of the couch, ready to jump. I think he thought he would float away. I lifted him up and flew him around the room, so he wouldn't be disappointed. He grinned the entire time.

2. Paper pumpkins, made by two little boys who are just a little bit excited about Halloween!


3. Sitting on the couch with a hot cup of tea, while the rain streams down outside.

And a 4th, for good measure...

4. I've signed up for the "daily thought" from Real Simple magazine. Today's made me laugh (and feel a bit better about the disaster that is my living room)... "Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." ~ Phyllis Diller

Who knew Phyllis Diller could be so wise?

1 comment:

  1. Have stolen your quote as my new signature on my emails. Was time to change it up and this one made me feel better about the state of MY house! Thanks!

    As Mac is no longer two,for a loooong time, and Lucy is no where near there mine was outdated.

    When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. ~ Erma Bombeck

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...