Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Deep breath, brisk walk/hot soup, lovely surprise

Tuesday night, getting cozy by the fire 3BT:

1. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I have been struggling with an immense worry about someone I love for days now, and today it is gone. There is nothing to worry about, and I am so relieved! I feel like I can breathe again.

2. At lunch today, Nerine and I put on our runners and walked fast along the trail, in the cold, misty air, through the beautiful piles of autumn leaves. And then we came back to school for turkey soup and crusty bread. Yum.

3. Alan went outside to take out the compost bucket and bring in some firewood. Except that he didn't. He jumped on his bike and rode to Starbucks! Because the next thing I knew there he was at the front door with a chai tea latte just for me. I couldn't stop smiling.

What were your three beautiful things today?

PS: I left my camera at school yesterday, so there aren't any new photos to show at the moment. I'll swing by there tomorrow and bring it home, I promise (for all those relatives keen to see photos of my little darlings!)

1 comment:

  1. Since you asked... one of my 3BT must be how truly outrageous Jem is ;)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...