Pages

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

First day of school

Today marked the official end of summer vacation. I went back to work, Dylan went back to playschool, and Sawyer started going to Auntie Linda's. It was bound to be a crazy day! Exciting, hectic and a little bit emotional. In the end it all went off without too many glitches. I think the visit from the "bedtime-back-to-school-fairy" last night got us all off to a pretty good start!

Look at the goodies she left!

So, sleepy as we all were this morning, we were quite excited! New books to read, and smarties with waffles for breakfast?

How can you go wrong?

1 comment:

  1. Look at clever little you with the 'back-to-school-fairy'! That's definitely something my mom would have done for my sister and I--and something your boys will remember for a long time! Such cute little guys!

    How was your first day back? :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...