Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ripe, dribbly, simple


Three beautiful things while my lovelies nap:

1. The tomatoes from our garden are ripening as fast as we can eat them. I had some for lunch and they were amazing. Better than anything you can get from the grocery store.
2. Sawyer did not want to have his nap, but after a few extra cuddles and a few very dribbly kisses (his! not mine!), he finally settled down. All is quiet now and I can read my book for a bit before I hang out the laundry.
3. We have simple plans for this afternoon. The library, the grocery store (the one with the free cookies) and making a blackberry crumble. I have promised the boys some colouring time too. Maybe even with glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...