Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Kelly just called...

... and I was so excited to hear from her! I guess that's the good (?) thing about one of your best friends moving far away. You have a brand new appreciation for the little things in life- like a simple phone call. When she lived right around the corner, I was always happy to hear from her, but never quite so thrilled to bits as I was a few minutes ago when she rang, long-distance, for a quick chat. I can't wait to see her next week! It will be just like old times (the old times of just a month ago...) and that is just so great. I'm not going to think about the fact that she'll be leaving again a week later. What would be the point in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...